Some pseudo-random sampling of photographs taken during the Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival this year.
- Painted Bunting at Merritt Island National Wildlife Sanctuary Visitor’s Center
- Black-bellied Whistling Ducks at Blue Heron Wetlands, Titusville
- Palm Warbler at Marl Bed Flats, Lake Jesup
- Hooded Mergansers at Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands at Viera
- Immature White Ibis and Tri-colored Heron, photobombed by a Killdeer at Charles H. Bronson State Forest.
- Mute Swan, Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands at Viera.